Print from a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer
- B&W: $0.05 / page
- Color: $0.25 / page
- Prints are available for retrieval for 48 hours
Documents that require a password to open or view cannot be printed with the wireless printing service.
These documents will need to be printed from a library computer instead.
Step 1: Choose a method to send the print job.
Method A: Web App
Central & North Branches only
Use the convenient web app to upload documents directly to the library's printers. Also print websites that are not password protected.
- Stephens Central
- North Branch (Currently closed for renovations)
Method B: Email
Compose a new email or forward an existing email, with documents to print attached, and send it to one of the addresses listed below:
The email must contain text in the subject line.
- 1st Floor B&W: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Floor B&W: email@example.com
- 2nd Floor Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Branch closed
- B&W: email@example.com
- *Color printing at West only available
using library computers
Wait for the Confirmation Email.
Wait for a "Mobile Print" confirmation email in your email's inbox folder. Check the spam/junk folder if the confirmation doesn't arrive after a few minutes.
Step 2: Pay for and release the print jobs.
- After using either method above, go to the printer the prints were sent to.
- At the print release station, type in your email address in the lower box (do not type your library card number).
- Pay for and release the prints.